I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

10 Sep 2013

Which one is better

Hello blog readers
Please would you help me to decide which of the following adverts is more likely to make you click and buy my book.
I'm discounting them and doing some advertising with a local site to sell the reminder of my printed books.
Constructive critique is welcome.

The click through goes to this page http://daniel-alexander-book.blogspot.com/p/through-crimson-mirror.html

Number 1


Number 2 - This is my fav


Number 3




Thank you for your time :)

If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment