I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

27 Sep 2013

Where do you feel most comfortable writring?

I use Grammarly for proofreading because zombie jesus told me to.

Well, it seems that I am a weirdo (O, let me count the ways... I’m sure that’s from a movie, which originally comes from a famous book. One of Shakespeare’s plays maybe. Does someone know?). I say that because, I find it easier to read and write in coffee shops as opposed to at home. Everyone says there are too many distractions in public. However, I must disagree, as I find the complete opposite to be true.

At home, my computer is right there and I may be tempted to do some other work or browse the internet. I might go outside to catch some rays or play with the dogs. In a coffee shop however, in a crowded shopping center, I have nothing else to do. I seem to have the ability to drown out the noise and focus on the good energy.

I get the fact that the noise around may be a disturbance to some. It seems to energize me though. I wrote a lot of my book and many of my blogs while in coffee shops. Even this blog, I am writing while at a fair.

I have my suspicions as to why this is. Maybe it’s the people’s energy, the interactions going on, something that is missing while at home alone in my room. Maybe it’s because I write with a pen and unrestricted, unlined paper; a more visceral undertaking compared to the cold, lifeless computer at home.

Does the reason really matter though? I don’t think so. At the end of the day, it’s about whatever comes out.

Where do you feel most comfortable to do some reading and writing?

If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment