I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

21 Aug 2013

Free indie book: second edition of Through the Crimson Mirror

The second edition of Through the Crimson Mirror it out and it's free for the next five days.
Please download, read and share, and if you have some time, please do a review.
I'd really apprecaite it.
Through the Crimson Mirror - Book 1 - Second edition

For those who don't know what my book is about, it's about me and my life and all the lessons I wish I had learned while growing up. More and more kids are falling victim to drugs, alcohol, depression and so on. So I wrote about everything from a child's point of view to help concerned parents understand their kids better.

I see a world where parents and children grow and learn together, where we learn to deal with problems as we grow up, where emotions aren't the things that cripple many people (our lack of ability to cope with our emotions is at the root of many people's problems), but instead they bring us closer together.

My book is free for the next five days, so what do you have to lose :)

Enjoy your day
Ciao

If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment