I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

6 Apr 2013

13 Money-Saving Tips for 2013 Infographic

Looking for a few good ways to make 2013 the year you take control of debt and get that savings account fattened up?
How about 13 ways?
We’ve got them here with our latest infographic “13 Ways to Save in 2013.” We love it and we’re sure you’re going to love it too. We know for a fact you’ll love saving some serious cash with these very interesting tips.
Here are a few to pique your interest: lower the temperature on your washing machine, dry clean at home, workout at home, and of course, refinance your mortgage at today’s super low mortgage rates. That’s a no-brainer, right? I mean, who wouldn’t refinance if they have a higher rate than today’s rates? Hint: don’t forget that you can refinance up to 200% of your home’s value with Quicken Loans. That means if you owe $300,000 on your home and it’s only worth $150,000, we might be able to help you out and save you some cash. Hint: my sister just did this with Quicken Loans and dropped about $200 off her monthly payment. Hint: enjoy the infographic and let us know if you have some other great ways to save money.

money saving tips web optimized 13 Money Saving Tips for 2013 Infographic

Syndicated, with consent, from http://www.quickenloans.com/blog/13-ways-save-2013-infographic

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone.

If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how quickly the little things really add up.

    I'm trying to do some computing on my own about coffee savings: I rarely go to a coffee shop, but at home, I now have a Keurig. I'm using my regular coffee in their special filter that lets you use whatever coffee you like instead of one of their costly little K-cups. I feel like I'm saving a lot more money that way.

    Some of their more premium K-cups cost upwards of 75¢ per cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what's more amazing is that even after we have the information, we still 'buy' into the practice.
    The man who creates the pill that makes us spend our money more wisely, will make a killing ;)

    ReplyDelete