I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

29 Mar 2013

Which one's better - please vote

Please comment on which of these flyers is better.
If you have some constructive critique, I'd love to hear it too.

Now it's time watch something that happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
Happy Friday
Ciao




If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

4 comments:

  1. The first one Daniel is better, the second one is more concise, have you tested them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sti
    Well to answer your question, if you haven't already read Triberr ;)
    I've printed the first one, and the Post Office will be delivering 1000 of them on Tuesday.
    I'm going to print the second one on Tuesday and send out 1000 of those.
    This post was also supposed to be a test, but not many people have commented :(
    Why do you say the first one is better?
    The reason I ask is because the second one has more of the information I need it in.
    If I can improve it, I'd love to know how :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the single column in the middle of the second one, but the font below the "FREE SHIPPING IN SA" bang on the second one is VERY difficult to read: white font with a black outline on a white background is hard on the eyes.


    Of the two, I'd go with the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Patrick.
    That's the kind of critique I'm looking for.
    I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete