I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

6 Mar 2013

Insecure Writers Support Group - March 2013

I am filled with hope at the moment.
I attended the more to life course a few months back, and last night I completed my first time on team.
It was a very uplifting experience and I'm feeling my excitement again.
For me selling books isn't about the money (it is a little as we all need money in this world we have created); I sell books because of the my message inside.
Interacting with people again who understand what I'm trying to do affirms my mission and my path.
I've set new goals (to sell 500 print books by my birthday - 29th April).
I've sold 500 already in my home city, so I've just got to do it again, and this time a little quicker and with a little more purpose.
I'm still looking for reviewers.
If there is anyone out there who is interested, I'll give you a free e-version.
I read my last IWSG post, and what I talked about was one of my radio appearance and how ecstatic I was after some amazing callers.
Since then, I've only made it only one other station, and it was an international station.
That's great from the point of view of exposure, but we didn't take calls, so that was disappointing.
Have a wonderful day all

For other insecure writers go here http://alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com/p/the-insecure-writers-support-group.html.

If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

4 comments:

  1. how about writers block support group? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam.
    I have something for writers block.
    I always carried around a little black book, and what ever popped into my head, I'd write it down.
    When I actually sat down at my computer to write, I had thousands of ideas.
    I never really got writers block, and still don't.
    I hope that helps :)
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever have to appear on another station that doesn't take phone calls, take a list of the best questions from callers and give them to the host as "suggested questions." Some hosts will appreciate the assistance, especially if they know those questions are ones you'll have good answers ready for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an incredibly smart idea Patrick!
    That's for that.
    I would never have thought of that :)

    ReplyDelete