I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

25 Jan 2013

Through the Crimson Mirror on www.examiner.com

Hello all

Shout out to a post about my book (Through the Crimson Mirror) on www.examiner.com.
Check it out here http://www.examiner.com/article/through-the-crimson-mirror-looks-at-parenting-from-a-child-s-point-of-view?CID=examiner_alerts_article

Have a good weekend everybody
I'm tried
I did some training and then yoga, and it's really hot here (Durban)


If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment