I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

15 Jan 2013

Indie books on sale

I decided to put my book, Through the Crimson Mirror, on sale for the rest of January and for February.
I don't know how others finances are in January, but here in South Africa, things are tight.
You see, the new school year starts in January, so there many extra expenses (school uniforms, stationary).
In addition, our major holidays are in December because it's summer here (hot, hot, hot today), so lots of money spending.
It all adds up to a lean January and February, and so that's why my book will be on sale for just $2.99.

Thanks all for your support
Ciao


If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment