I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

5 Dec 2012

Insecure writers blog - First radio interview

Hello all

(Oops, post modified, I was supposed to link to the rest of the blog hop... Here it is http://alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com/p/the-insecure-writers-support-group.html
Also, here is the Insecure Writers Group badge
)

Well first Wednesday of the month, and I'm supposed to post something for the insecure writers blog hop.
I kind of forgot last month.
Well nothing insecure today; I had my first radio interview for my book the other day.
Looks like people are starting to take note of me, my book and my message.
I must be on the right track somewhere :)
Awesome! Hooray!
I'm going to meet with another radio host on Tuesday, to discuss another radio interview in the next two weeks or so.
I'm trying to get a copy, or a link to, the discussion we had on radio.
When I get it, I'll post it where ever I can (you better believe it)

Good times ya'll
Have a good evening
Ciao


If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

1 comments:

  1. Good stuff!Just you can add more content.

    See more at http://www.tutorsonnet.com/homework_help/statistics_assignment_help.htm

    ReplyDelete