I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

13 Dec 2012

Homework helper

Hello all

Sara from nannypro.com approached me and asked if I wouldn't mind sharing one of their posts here, so that you all may find it.
She compiled a list of thirty blogs to assist with various homework topics.
Just what every loving parenting needs.
Go and check it out http://www.nannypro.com/blog/30-blogs-with-tips-for-homework-help/.

And go check out my book.
It's Christmas time ya'll, and I'm doing another radio interview this Friday or Sunday :) Hooray!


If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment