I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

18 Dec 2012

10 bad ways to teach kids to deal with insults

Hello all

Well, lately I seem to be getting more and more people contacting me via my blog asking if I'll send a link to their parenting or related blog. I think it's a good thing, as it seems some people are noticing my blog and the mostly parenting (and books) theme.
The most recent person to contact me is, I don't know if I should say her name, so I'll just say which site, www.nannyjobs.org.
They wrote a post entitled 10 bad ways to teach kids to deal with insults.
Go check it out at the link below.
http://www.nannyjobs.org/blog/10-bad-ways-to-teach-kids-to-deal-with-insults/

And have a Merry, Merry Christmas all, if we don't chat again



If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment