I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

23 Nov 2012

I don't think bees can work out the complexities of glass...

As the title states, I don't think bees can work out the complexities of glass.
Why am I saying this, you say.
well, because there is a bee buzzing straight into my window.

The poor little guy cant figure out that there's something there.
On one hand I feel sorry for him (or her) and his lack of intelligence.
On the other hand I am envious of him and his lack of intelligence...
Confucius say...


If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment