I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

27 Nov 2012

A monkey stole my wallet!

I wrote this with the ten random word, ten minute writing exercise I posted the other day.
The random words are at the bottom and this is the story I wrote :)
If you want to give it a go, write something in the comments.

“It was a monkey officer, I swear.” The man said.
“Have you been drinking sir, because I can see no reason why an animal would steal your wallet.” The Policeman replied.
“No, I have not been drinking! What’s your badge number? Give me that paper honey. Nine, two, five, seven.”
“Okay, start from the beginning sir. Tell me again what happened.” Said the Police man.
“I was looking through the passenger side window, when I heard a noise coming from my side of the car. A bunch of protesters were chanting, ‘Free the animals! No more testing on animals!’ Then this fury creature appeared at my window, grabbed some stuff and ran! I get bad allergies, so I asked my wife for my tablets then grabbed my cell-phone, which luckily wasn’t stolen, and called, well… you.” Said the man.
“Well that makes sense… I guess. Let me write out the case report. I’m going to have to draw this out. Have you got a ruler?”
“No, but I’m sure this cookbook will work just as well.”

8 minutes

Free
Monkey
Cell-phone
Nine
Ruler
Cookbook
Allergies
Through
Paper
Wallet


If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment