I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

7 Oct 2012

Today I killed four people and a clown...

Dear dairy, today I killed four people and one clown. It was a good day.

What? OMG!
I found this on Found Magazine. Now I'm not usually one for spreading nonsense, but it's randomness Sunday, so why not. And let's face it this is too funny!

The idea behind Found Magazine  is people upload old letters and photos that they find.

Good times ya'll
Happy Sunday
Ciao

"Good evening, Clarice."

Go check out all the Sunday randomness posts :)
O no! I missed it...
Why do so many people steal pens?
Today I killed four people and a clown...
The best thing about having a girlfriend...
Tell me something weird about yourself...
Designed by a non-designer
Sunday madness!

If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

2 comments: