I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

1 Oct 2012

The, celeb poll, results are in

Hello all

I'm back,
and the results are in.

You may be wondering to what these results allude. Well, seeing as I was taking a little break from blogging last week; I gave the last blog I posted a rather tantalizing title (Shocking celeb news about books). In addition, I stuck in a photo of a little hottie in a sailors uniform. I haven't been blogging for long, so my following and readerships is steadily increasing, but by on means is it astronomical yet. So what I was testing for was, what a difference ones blog titles makes.

The results aren't great. That post literally got over triple my usual readership. Isn't that a little disappointing? Any rubbish with a title that alludes to celebrity can get triple the hits of something that was written with heart and soul. I feel, we have become way to obsessed with celebrity and the flashy easy parts of life. What do you think?


If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

2 comments:

  1. People are as they are.
    Provide content that is true to you and don't worry about the lack of judgement others exhibit. Consistent quality work worth reading will eventually get read.

    ReplyDelete