I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

7 Oct 2012

Tell me something weird about yourself...

Hello all

Continuing with my weird mood today and Sunday madness, here is something weird about me.
I don't particularly like the country in which I live (South Africa). However the weather here in the city that I live in, Durban, is pretty good. It's mostly all round good weather. We don't really have season here; we have cool summer and warm summer :)

I love it in summer time when I sweat all over the pillow while I take an afternoon nap. I don't know why. I once heard Stephen Fry say he liked to put his car's heated seats on and have the air conditioner blow on him at the same time, on Top Gear. He said it felt erotic. Who knows, maybe it's the same for me.

Go check out all the Sunday randomness posts :)
O no! I missed it...
Why do so many people steal pens?
Today I killed four people and a clown...
The best thing about having a girlfriend...
Tell me something weird about yourself...
Designed by a non-designer
Sunday madness!

If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

2 comments:

  1. Weird things about me? Let's see:
    I once set fire to my school (It was an accident).
    I used to live in a monastery (It was a farm when I lived there).
    I spent 3 years as an illegal immigrant in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    Thanks for sharing.
    set fire to your school... Hectic!
    I'd be an illegal immigrant in Canada. What a great place!

    ReplyDelete