I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

15 Oct 2012

Indie book review - Through the Crimson Mirror

It's indie author review time, and this time it's for my book Through the Crimson Mirror.
Thank you to parchmentreviews.wordpress.com for reviewing my book.
Go and check it out here.


If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great book! All parents have issues, which inevitably impact their children. Everyone has a job to do: children grow up and grasp the greater picture, parents listen to their children's concerns, and everyone gives and receives a measure of forgiveness. It takes humility, and of course it doesn't always work this way because people can be stubborn. Then too, becoming a parent opens a whole new perspective. Keep writing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa (I assume it's Lisa not Columba)
    I appreciate the comments.
    Yes, we all have a job to do, and it's time that we stated doing it :)

    ReplyDelete