I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

8 Oct 2012

Have you ever clapped when people on TV clap?

Well, it seems some of the Sunday madness still resides in my body.
I keep getting those crazy weird thoughts that need sharing.

So how's this: last night The Hangover 2 was on TV. Have you seen it? Well in it, there is a scene where Teddy plays his chello at the rehearsal dinner. And as with most performances, everyone claps at the end, and I was just about to clap. I finally realized that it was on TV and he wouldn't be able to hear me if I did and stopped myself. How embarrassing would that have been...Good times, good times.

Have you ever done something similar?

Check out my other Sunday madness posts (do it now).

O no! I missed it...
Why do so many people steal pens?
Today I killed four people and a clown...
The best thing about having a girlfriend...
Tell me something weird about yourself...
Designed by a non-designer
Sunday madness!


If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

7 comments:

  1. Haha I HAVE actually clapped once at the TV during a moment of enthusiasm, but as there was no one there to witness it I revelled in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    That's awesome.
    You are more than welcome to clap in my presence at the TV.
    It shouldn't be embarrassing.
    Go Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have clapped and even cheered .... but only alone - its my dark secret! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sad that we have to keep these things secret.
    We should be allowed to be weird o's in public.
    I say CLAP, CLAP to your hearts content.
    Thanks for the comment Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've nearly done that myself! Always tempted to cheer in football movies when they score during the big game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the time - love audience participation on TV! Have you seen Take Me Out? Perfect opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen "Take Me Out."
    Maybe I should.
    Thanks for the suggestion Louise and keep on clapping.
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete