I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

7 Oct 2012

Designed by a non-designer

Check this out.
I'm pretty proud of it.
I need posters to give to libraries so people know my group of authors is going to be doing a lot there.
However I have no money so I can't pay anyone to create a poster for me.
So I sat down today and had a crack at it.
This is what I came up with, and I don't think it's too bad.
Certainly, it's passable and for a non-designer, I don't think it's bad at all.
I think a treat is in order: a nice ice-cream.
Yeah!
What do you think?
No haters!

Go check out all the Sunday randomness posts :)
O no! I missed it...
Why do so many people steal pens?
Today I killed four people and a clown...
The best thing about having a girlfriend...
Tell me something weird about yourself...
Designed by a non-designer
Sunday madness!

 
If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

3 comments:

  1. Looks fine to me too. Doing things I don't normally do makes for a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JL and Gina.
    I appreciate that :)
    What a good way to start Monday

    ReplyDelete