I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

5 Oct 2012

6666 page views on my blog so far

No ways
When I logged into Blogger, it showed 6666 pages views on my blog so far...
(Yes, I'm one of those people that takes a photo when the odometer in my car hits 123456 etc. - it's totally awesome!)

I wonder if it's a sign...
It's one more than "the devils number," so it might not be a good sign.
That's a bit bleek.

O well, here is a photo of an odometer reading from a Reno logan (notice it's in lower case): the worst car in the world.

An ex work colleague and I had to drive around the country to service some clients. The rental car company "upgraded" us to the logan for some reason. We were so excited, until we drove the car. Being guys, we try max-out every car we get (come on you know it's going to happen). In the logan we manged 150kph (a little more than 90mhp)...down a hill... And I mean, it felt like it was going to fall apart. The rattle inside was so bad, we could have sorted rocks inside the car... The reading in the picture is at about 120kph (yes we take pictures of the odometer while driving, and just about everything else - it was a looooong trip).

Happy weekend
Ciao


If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

2 comments:

  1. I love numbers too! I keep seeing 73 on the tail end of numbers. It can be the last 2 digits of the lottery ticket, or the last 2 on the page views for today, or the transit number on the bus, or the last 2 digits of my grocery bill. I know that's not the same as 6666, but did you ever notice the 666 on the tube of crest toothpaste? Now that's interesting.

    Okay, now that you're worried some stalker has invaded your blog, let me just say, Happy IWSG. I'm #192 and not living near you at all. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe
    That's funny :)
    I live in South Africa, so we don't have Crest toothpaste here (ever notice how TP could be both toilet paper or toothpaste...)
    I used to see / hear the numbers 10:14 all the time.
    If I looked at the time, it was fourteen minutes past ten.
    Haha, you can't stalk me, as I said, I live in SA (I was going to put a smiley there, but truth be told, I'd rather be living in NYC).
    I know the feeling Joylene
    Keep up the good numbering :)

    ReplyDelete