I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life how to better understand their children.

15 Sep 2012

The weather and me

I usually don't publish anything on weekends. However, seeing as I'm starting to attract a small following, I thought it might be nice to give my readers a small glimpse into my life today.

Man it is raining in Durban, South Africa. Seriously I think I'm going to have to commission Noah to build another arc. This really is not normal, especially for this time of year. We usually get summer rains (December through February) and they are quick afternoon showers. It has literally been raining for days here and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon.

I feel a little sorry for my cousin as she is getting married today. No horse drawn carriage ride for her. At this rate she is going to need a gondola.

So if I stop posting at anytime, it may be because I've washed away, become one with the ocean, heading off to trash island.

O and all your weird people who don't like nice hot summer days (you know who you are...), I hope you are happy O_o

Have a good weekend everybody
Ciao
If you enjoyed this article please hit the share buttons, or check out some of the related articles in the column on the right. And visit us again.

I show concerned parents who want to give their children the best start to life
how to better understand their children.
And I show people who are facing difficulties that they are not alone

2 comments:

  1. Happy as the proverbial pig... Ha Ha! The time will come when the incessant heat and humidity will flatten me, and my moaning will be like a dentist's drill and you can smile from the sidelines! I used to be such a sun-bunny, but now I scuttle around in the shade and am quite relieved that a perk at work is aircon! I will admit though that the beastly-easterly was a tad chills this morning on our run. I trust you did not get washed away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, still here...
    Managed to navigate the rain effectively :D

    ReplyDelete